- Administration for Children and Families of the US Department of Health and Human Services.
- American Academy of Child and Adolescent Psychiatry.
- Center for Applied Research and Educational Improvement offers an extensive list of education resources.
- Children and Tobacco links from the US Food and Drug Administration.
- The Professional Academy of Custody Evaluators (PACE). Web site includes the Academy Register, schedules and information about custody workshops, archive of all back issues of the Custody Newsletter, information about becoming a Registered Custody Evaluator, an on-line library and a bulletin board.
- Matilda H. Theiss Child Development Center offers resources for children at risk and for their parents. The Center is a department of Western Psychiatric Institute and Clinic.
- Missing Children Database.
- National Clearinghouse on Child Abuse and Neglect Information, the USDHHS professional resource with a wealth of resources and information on prevention, identification, and treatment.
- National Data Archive on Child Abuse and Neglect.
- National Child Rights Alliance.
- PACE, a California State Association For Child Care Center owners, directors and teachersf
- Polly Klaas Foundation - missing children.
- School Psychology Resources Online, provides annotated links to sites on learning disabilities, autism, research, etc.
go back to Myron Pulier's home page.
by Myron Pulier, MD., who would appreciate almost any comments or cautions.