- The Children, Youth, and Family Consortium.
- Missing Children Database.
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children
- National Center for Missing and Exploited Children.
- Polly Klaas Foundation - missing children.
- School Mental Health Project, Department of Psychology, UCLA was created to pursue theory, research, practice and training related to meeting the mental health needs of youngsters through school-based interventions. Included at this site is a clearinghouse of information clustered into topic areas.
- Youth Music and Culture. Drake University's guide to on-line magazines, academic sites for music/culture, listings organized by type of music, song lyrics, audio clips, and Usenet newsgroups.
go back to Myron Pulier's home page.
Last modified 2143 tue 30 JUL 96 by Myron Pulier, MD., who would appreciate almost any comments or cautions.